The deeds go ever on and on

More deed completion. ;) I'm actually surprised at how doable these are.

With quite a lot of help from my friend Kalantir, I finished Urugarth (those CD deeds are still looking scary though...):

Getting ready to slay some orcs:

Then xhii and I spent a little time farming the last boss of HoM on our LMs. Was quite fun! I highly recommend turning your back to the drop, perform the snow wizard emote, and fall backwards into the boss room. It looks like you're bungee jumping! :P Unfortunately I never caught a good screenshot of it. Lm's and kitties ready to keel!:

And got my goat!

For a goat it's very pretty! Though I have to wonder why Lothlorien elves would even go near goats. ;) But I love the rectangular lamp and the beautiful fabric! <3

Next goal is the Moria instances. I'm actually fairly close. Just a couple more runs in 16th, Forges and FG...and then more than a few in Skumfil. :/ I'll get there though!

3 comments:

JamesB 8 March 2011 at 06:12  

I only found your blog today, so apologies for the late comment!

Congratulations on completing your Lothlorien meta-deed – that goat is a beauty, I think. I’m ‘only’ about 40 Morroval away from completing it myself on my LM (on Gilrain)….

I just need to twist the arms of a couple of kinnies to get them to come with me for the umpteenth time ;-)

Lothirieth 8 March 2011 at 09:51  

Ah 40 shouldn't take very long at all, especially with a tome and farming that last boss. The last boss has 16 morroval so it should go quite quickly!

Good luck on getting kinnies to go with you...I know that feeling of trying to guilt them into coming. :P

JamesB 9 March 2011 at 00:43  

Hehe - I have to say that I've only contemplated taking on the meta-deeds since the deed acceleration tombs came along - I just wouldn't have had the heart otherwise ;)

Good idea about farming the lass boss too - I never even thought about that until I read it in your original post :D