Da Watcha

I finally got the opportunity to heal a Watcher! I'd always been apprehensive about doing so as I've always felt I've been a sub-par minstrel and healing on minstrel stressed me out. But the raid went really well! Maybe it's all the rk healing I've been doing lately. I do have to say it's nice to see someone's health bar immediately go up instead of slowly working its way up when on RK. But I still find rk healing to be more fun. But, look at those full green bars in my group! :P (and I wasn't having power issues either!)

Unfortunately I forgot to put master looter on and there was an incident with the armour coins...so no bidding on those pretty shoulders. I hope to go back soon as I wants them precious!!

2 comments:

Breggie 4 February 2011 at 22:32  

i see me! xD
good job on healing the watcher btw :) and the coin mess can happen to everyone.

xhii 5 February 2011 at 01:08  

Oh yeah, good job with the healing! We're too good :D.

Yeah the master looter thing is a mess, I'll make a reminder about it on the forums.