Saruman T2 complete!

My raiding alliance Innocent downed Saruman T2!  It was another server first as well.  It feels really good to have finally done this, especially since morale had been getting low.  I say We pulled it together, had some pep talks, and finally downed the old guy!  We had 3 deaths in the last phase so no challenge mode.  I still don't know how we're gonna get challenge mode done, but at one time T2 seemed pretty impossible, yet we've done it now.  So Saruman CM and Fire and Frost CM is all Innocent have remaining, plus going for the clear-in-one-go title. Congrats all!

5 comments:

Unknown 13 August 2012 at 22:39  

Holy moly!
I am so proud of you I almost feel like I was there! Yay!! How exciting!

Ravanel 14 August 2012 at 05:59  

That's amazing, grats on getting this done before the expansion. T2 is such an accomplishment! Now only us and we're all settled for RoR. :D

Three cheers for Innocence!

Unknown 16 August 2012 at 11:46  

Lothirieth, Does this mean you have a "Horse of Many Colors" now, or do you only get that for completing the challenge?

Lothirieth 16 August 2012 at 19:19  

Thank you both. :)

Dana - no, that's the meta deed for completing all challenges plus all the other instance deeds.

runescape accounts for sale 7 January 2013 at 18:40  

Well done, T2 is such an accomplishment. I am looking forward to your next post.